The retake exam will take place on July 27, 2020. See here for more information.
Please note that this course is for Master and MBR students only; the course language is English.
There is no registration needed for the course. However, registration is required for the final exam and presentations (see below).
The goal of this course is to provide advanced knowledge in the area of electronic markets. The characteristics of electronic markets as well as the resulting opportunities will be discussed. The focus of this course will be on advanced topics of electronic markets. These topics will include the foundations of the network economy, (dynamic) pricing, crowdsourcing, advertising, as well as mobile commerce. The course combines state-of-the art research with practical insights.
Students of the following subjects/tracks are allowed to participate:
- Master of Science in Business Administration
- Master Media Informatics
- Master Media, Management and Digital Technologies (MMT)
- Master of Business Research (MBR)
PO 2015 (6 ECTS):
- 50 % oral presentation & discussion
- 50 % written exam (60 minutes)
PO 2018 & Exchange Students (6 ECTS):
- 100 % written exam (120 minutes)
MBR (4 SWS)
- Lecture attendance + presentation
Venue & Dates
Lecture continues on January 13, 2020.
Wednesdays: 14 – 16h (c.t.), main building (HGB), room A 016
Thursdays: 14 – 16h (c.t), main building (HGB), room A 016
Start: October 23/24, 2019
Tutorial slides can be found in LSF.
Tutorials continue on January 15/16, 2020.
Both tutorials (Wednesdays and Thursdays) deal with the same content, therefore attending one of these two is sufficient.
There is a Q&A Session for both groups together on Wednesday, 22nd January 2020.
|Camila Back||Tel. 2180-72068,|
|Alexander Pfaff||Tel. 2180-72049,|
- PO 2015: Thursday, December 12, 2019, Ludwigstr. 28 front building (VG), room 211.
- MBR: Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 13 – 18h, Ludwigstr. 28 front building (VG), room 211.
- PO 2018 & Exchange Students: Monday, January 27, 2020, 12 – 14h (s.t.), Schellingstr. 3 (S3), room S 001.
- PO 2015: Monday, January 27, 2020, 12 – 13h (s.t.), Ludwigstr. 28 front building (VG), room 211b.
For additional information, please contact Alexander Pfaff firstname.lastname@example.org.